1. Nice to meet you. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
2. How do you do? /How are you?
3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.
4. Welcome to China.
5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
6. Is this your first visit to China?
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Franc from the International Trading Corporation?
2. How do I address you?
3. My name is Michael from Sunko appliance Co.,Ltd. I’m here to meet you.
4. We have a car take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?
5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here to pick you up.
6. Do you need to get back your baggage?
7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?
1. Let me introduce myself./Hello,/Nice to meet you. My name is Michael, salesman in the Marketing Department.
3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.
4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Ma, general manager of our company.
5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.
6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.
7. Do you remember me? We met several years ago.
8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?
11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?
12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you travel to China on business often?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. What is surprising to your about China?
6. The weather is really nice.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. What line of business are you in?
9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?
10. No wonder you're so experienced.
11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.